The Texas Education Agency (TEA) recently redesigned its STAAR report cards for all students to improve communication and transparency with educators and families.
The goal of the redesign is to create a family-friendly report on student progress, specifically highlighting growth and improvement as much as proficiency, while giving parents concrete tools to help with student learning.
The report cards will be available now!
To access the report cards, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to texasassessment.com
- Click on “Login To Student Portal”
- Click on “Look Up Access Code”
- Enter first name, social security number for PEIMS ID and date of birth
- Click “Go”
- The access code will populate and click “Go” again
- To see the full STAAR student report card click on the name of the test
- Approaches is considered satisfactory by state standards
And explanation of the new report card can be view in this video: https://youtu.be/IlDGrnLW3ok